This wikiHow will teach you how to play a video in a Zoom meeting so all the participants will see and hear it. It’s a particularly useful tool for teachers presenting a video in a lesson. For the best results, you should use the desktop client to screen share your video. Using the mobile app to share video may result in the loss of audio.
- Join or host a Zoom meeting. For more information on joining a meeting, refer to How to Join a Zoom Meeting on PC or Mac.
- If you want to host the meeting, open the desktop client, log in, and click New Meeting .
- Click . It’s a green button centered at the bottom of the application window.
- Check the box next to “Optimize Screen Sharing for Video Clip.“ When you click this box, the box next to “Share computer sound” checks off too, which will ensure your audience hears the video sound.
- Click a window or application to share. You’ll see all the screens you can share, including your Zoom screen and any tabs and windows you have open in a web browser, like YouTube.
- Click . Once you share the selected screen, the participants in the Zoom meeting will see what you’ve selected.
- For example, if you selected a YouTube page in the previous step, the participants in the Zoom meeting will see the YouTube page in your web browser. You can click the full-screen icon in the bottom right corner of the YouTube video to make it full-screen.
- When you want to stop sharing, click Stop Share at the top of your screen.
Proactive Computing found this story and shared it with you.
The Article Was Written/Published By: