This wikiHow will teach you how to share music or other audio from your computer in a Zoom meeting using the desktop client for Mac and Windows. You can’t use the mobile app to share audio this way. If you’re trying to share a video that contains audio, refer to How to Play a Video in a Zoom Meeting instead.
- Host or join a Zoom meeting. If you need help to join a meeting that’s already in progress, refer to How to Join a Zoom Meeting on PC or Mac.
- To host the meeting, open the desktop client, log in, and click New Meeting.
- This will only work with the Mac or Windows Zoom desktop client and not while the host has multiple screen sharing enabled.
- Click . It’s a green button centered at the bottom of the application window.
- Click the tab. You’ll see it near the top of the pop-up window between Basic and Files.
- Click . It’s in the tile with the speaker icon. Click the question mark in the lower right corner of the tile to read more about what this option does.
- Click . Once you click Share, all the participants in your Zoom meeting will hear your computer sounds.
Proactive Computing found this story and shared it with you.
The Article Was Written/Published By: