Store surveillance video captured this wild scene in China: a phone battery exploding after a man bites into it. The clip has gone viral on Chinese social media.

From Storyful:

The man can be seen putting the phone battery into his mouth before it suddenly explodes dangerously close to the woman’s face.

Read the rest

Source: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/28/phone-battery-explodes-after-man-bites-into-it-video.html
Proactive Computing found this story and shared it with you.
The Article Was Written/Published By: Xeni Jardin